Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meet the Jukes Family

Meet Mark, Tanya and Maysie Jukes... they are on a journey to find the next member of their family. They've been blessed by adoption before, when little Maysie joined their family as an infant. I've known Mark and Tanya for 20+ years, along with their equally amazing families, and let me tell you... you can't find more wonderful people. Any child would be absolutely blessed to be loved by these 3 and both sides of their very large extended families. I can honestly say that if I was having to look at adoption for my own child, Mark and Tanya would be at the top of my list, hands down. They are simply amazing people, and they love Maysie with their whole hearts. If you, or someone you know, is facing the difficult decision of wondering if adoption is right for them... I urge you to watch this video, and to consider The Jukes Family.

You can see their complete adoption profile, as well a a way to contact them, here.